Yoga asanas are healthiest natural way of making your skin glow. There are numerous asanas in yoga for shining skin. Below is a list of which yoga asanas are effective in getting skin glow.
* Lie down on the floor with eyes closed.
* Relax your body and push out negative thoughts and tensions.
* Next, stand firmly with your legs apart; cover face with your hands, take 10 quick breaths.
* Rub the skin on your eyes, forehead and face, take 10 quick breaths. Rub your entire face with your fingers, take 10 quick breaths.
* Meditation in the mornings releases stress and negative thoughts.
* Interlock your fingers and place forearms on the floor.
* Place the crown of your head in between the interlocked hands.
* Raise hips and knees slowly off the ground; straighten your legs, pressing down on toes.
* Transfer your body weight to the interlocked hands and head while balancing.
* Lift legs off the ground and bring it in a straight line with your trunk.
* Lie on the floor and lift your legs to 90 degrees.
* Lift your waist and trunk off the floor by supporting with your hands.
* Close your eyes and breathe normally.Share on Facebook