Exercises For Double Chin and Reduce Flab In Front Of The Neck
A word of caution however is to check with your medical professional before you decide to try on some new exercises, especially if you have had a history of neck or throat problems. Following are some points that could help you to understand the development of a double chin and how to avoid getting it for life – without the need for surgery or suction lipectomy. Some neck and chin exercises that would help to target a double chin and the flab in the front of the neck are:
Open the mouth as wide as you can. Stretch the bottom lip over the bottom jaw line.
Repeat it by opening and closing the mouth a few times to exercise the jaw muscles
Open the mouth wide. Maintain the wide-open mouth position for approximately 10-12 seconds. Relax the jaw. To advance it to a higher level and get a better workout, place some resistance under the chin, such as a tennis ball.
Place your palm on the forehead. Force your head forward for 12 seconds while your palm tries to push it back. Repeat a few times.
Look upwards towards the ceiling. Pucker your lips and act as if you are kissing the ceiling. It could probably come across as strange behavior, but in fact a good exercise that stretches the neck and jaw muscles.
Chew sugar-free gum. Chewing helps to keep the jaw muscles working constantly and helps keep off the superfluous fat that is usually responsible for forming a double chin
Some important benefits of practicing neck and chin exercises every day:
* Tautens and tones up the front and sides of the neck, chin, throat and the jaw line.
* Dramatically cuts down the appearance of a double chin.
* Helps in drawing blood up to the face.
Some tips while exercising:
* Practice the exercises slowly and gently. Sudden jerks and forcefully trying to exercise may cause harm to the neck and chin.
* Stop the exercises if you start to feel sudden discomfort or pain.
* Remember to keep your doctor informed always on any type of exercise that you take up.Share on Facebook