Yoga as a system of physical exercise has been in existence in India since very ancient times. According ot our ancient sages, there are eight stages of Yoga, namely Yama (Social Discipline), Niyama (Individual Discipline), Asana (Postures), Pranayama (Breath Control), Pratyahara (Mental Discipline), Dharana (Concentration), Dhyana (Meditation) and Samadhi (Self-realization). If an aspirant, after observing the disciplines of Yama and Niyama, practises Yogic exercises, his tubular channels are cleansed, he achieves excellent health and his mind becomes alert. This enables him to experience mental ecstasy.
You can find Helpful articles on Yoga, easy to follow yoga Tips and Technics. Introduction to Yoga and its benefits to attain healthy life. Simple and easy to follow physical excercises help you in your daily routine.
1. Be Peaceful: Yoga’s primary goal is peace of mind – a fit body, increased flexibility, and improved health are just fortunate side effects.
2. Related: Step by Step Guide: How to Strengthen Your Yoga Practice
3. Be Inclusive: Yoga is a user-friendly activity. It is for anyone, at any age, at any level of fitness.
4. Be Aware: Yoga is not gymnastics, it is a 5,000-year-old system designed to enhance self-awareness and well-being.
5. Be Silly: Bring a sense of humor to the mat. Learn to smile and laugh at yourself. Being overly self-conscious and critical is counterproductive in yoga and in life.
6. Be Sensitive: Feel more and think less. Focus on how you feel in a pose rather than how you should look in a pose.Share on Facebook